Health insurance is one of the most important factors in investing as it safeguards your wealth from a huge, unplanned expense. I had mentioned it in my previous editions as something that readers should be aware of and should have it as part of their investment plan. But there was no chapter dedicated to it. The new edition will have a chapter on Health Insurance that explains how it works and the different types of plans available, what you need to look at and of course taxation. Here’s the structure of the chapter that will appear in the book:
- The Medical Insurance Concept
- Types of Medical Insurance
- Getting the Right Medical Insurance
- The Reimbursement Process
- Third Party Administrators
- Critical Illness Cover
- Top Up Policies
- Fixed Benefit Plans
- Medical Insurance, Yes? No? How Much?
I’m sure that this chapter will make the book much more complete.