The PPF is one of the most successful investment schemes in the country. You can open a PPF account in many national and private bank as well as with the Post Office. To open an account you have to fill a simple form and thereafter make deposits that can range from Rs. 500 up to Rs. 1,50,000 per year. You can make up to 12 deposits per year but the total amount deposited cannot exceed Rs. 1.5 lakhs plus each deposit cannot be less than Rs. 500.
Following are links to various PPF forms provided by the Post Office to manage and withdraw your account. The forms will vary slightly across banks but more or less they are the same.
1. Opening a PPF account: http://www.indiapost.gov.in/pdfForms/PPFActOpening.pdf
2. Making a deposit: http://www.indiapost.gov.in/pdfForms/PPF.pdf
3. Form H to extend your PPF account beyond 15 years: http://www.indiapost.gov.in/pdfForms/PPFContinuation.pdf
4. Nomination form: http://www.indiapost.gov.in/pdfForms/PPFNomination.pdf
5. Change in nomination form: http://www.indiapost.gov.in/pdfForms/PPFNominationVariation.pdf
6. Withdrawal of money: http://www.indiapost.gov.in/pdfForms/PPFWithdrawal.pdf
7. Applying for a loan: http://www.indiapost.gov.in/pdfForms/PPFLoan.pdf
8. Withdrawal on expiry: http://www.indiapost.gov.in/pdfForms/PPFClaim.pdf